CentraCare receives five communications awards
CentraCare Health System’s Communications Department received five Beacon awards at the Minnesota Health Strategy and Communications Network fall conference.
These awards were received for:
• Communication surrounding a 2011 medication diversion;
• 2011 SCH Volunteer Annual Report;
• My Healthy News e-newsletter;
• The Health Matters radio show with Dr. Allen Horn; and
• The 2011 CentraCare Health System annual report.
The Beacon Awards recognize excellence in health care marketing, communications, web-based strategies and public relations.