Weight loss seminars scheduled in March
Attend a free informational class about weight loss surgery
Have traditional weight loss methods been unsuccessful? The CentraCare Weight Loss Surgery Program can help you lose weight when traditional weight-loss methods have failed.
Your journey begins at a free weight loss informational seminar where you will learn about weight loss surgery options, expected outcomes, complications, insurance requirements and your pathway to surgery.
The following seminars are scheduled in St. Cloud:
• 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Friday, March 22, in the Conference Room at CentraCare Clinic – River Campus
• 10-11:30 a.m., Saturday, March 23, in the conference center at St. Cloud Hospital
Informational seminars are also scheduled in area communities:
• 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m., Monday, March 11, at the Country Inn and Suites in Little Falls
• 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m., Monday, March 18, at the Holiday Inn in Alexandria
• 6 p,m,-7:30 p.m., Monday, March 25, at the Holiday Inn Express in Brainerd/Baxter.
The CentraCare Weight Loss Surgery Program also has a monthly support group for people who have had or will undergo weight loss surgery. Friends and family also are invited to attend. The group meets from 5:15 p.m.-6:15 p.m. on the first Thursday and third Monday of every month at St. Cloud Hospital. Enter the hospital’s North Entrance and follow signs to the meeting room.
For more information or to register for the free seminar, call (320) 240-2828.