Simply Sisters Retreat Center

By Jennie Zeitler, Staff Writer jennie.zeitler@ecm-inc.com Simply Sisters Retreat Center in Richmond was originally built in 1907 as a residence for the Benedictine Sisters who came to Richmond to teach the lower grades at Saints Peter and Paul School. Despite being staffed and managed by the parish, the residence and the school belonged to School District #20 [...]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow